Sunday

Aloha! (part 2)

Remember Kaden? He and his family made an appearance at Saturday's festival in Gilbert!
He brought his new baby sister Aria (sorry if I got that wrong... I think that's right?)

She was a cutie and I was glad to finally meet their mama!
I love the colors in this one. The background gives it a funky feel. The dancers watch each other's performance to show support, which I think is so sweet! There were a lot of mother/daughter teams there too - if you have a daughter and are thinking of ways to connect/bond/spend more time together, look into hula lessons - these girls were so talented and were all ages!

One more of the boy. He was the lucky one that got to do the shell horn thing.
It took me forever to figure out what to do with this one and I'm very pleased with the final effect!
I can't believe this is the only one of Marilyn that I took! She's the instructor. I've known her since October and have heard about her Hula classes but this was the first actual show I'd seen. All the dances were beautiful!
And one more of Mandy who is so photogenic! I added some leather texture to this one to give it more of a western feel and really like the way it turned out.
Thanks again to all of you for being so great on Saturday! Some of these will probably go up on Marilyn's website after your next performance so if you weren't on here very much, remind me to get more photos of you next time!

xoxoxo

Denise

No comments: