Wednesday

22 Months


I saw a t-shirt the other day that made me laugh. It said, "No one cares about your blog." I'm a blog-stalker of many and I have to say that the most annoying blogs I hit out there are the ones where the author posts nothing but a bunch of pictures of their kids. NOTHING. ELSE. This is Timmy in his new bed, this is Timmy on his first day of day care, this is Timmy in the kitchen, in the hallway, in the dishwasher. Today, I kind of feel like I'm running one of those blogs. And then I think, "How could I NOT post photos of this? He's PERFECT and so so cute." And that's what EVERY mom thinks of their own kid. I do have a good excuse though. My little one is twenty two months old today.

1 comment:

taryn said...

love your blog! how could you resist posting pix of your cutie? i can't help snapping pix of my daughter and posting them on my blog. i've got no one else to practice on, so for now she'll have to be my model.