Thursday

Introducing

I'd like to introduce Kayden and Eric (I'm surprised I haven't done this sooner!). Kayden will be 21 months in a few days and Eric has the big three zero coming up next month! These two really make up my whole life. Eric and I seem to hold each other up during rough times and Kayden always adds a splash of happiness no matter what. It's distracting having such cute boys in the house, but somehow I'm getting my work done and starting this Photography adventure. Aren't they adorable?

Check back soon for Mama Whitney, big brother Landen and baby Nora - we're hopefully shooting this weekend and I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi Denise,
I just came over to check out your blog. I read one of your comments on [b]ecker's blog and thought I'd check out your little site here.

I should tell you that it looks like you're doing a lot of the right thing so far! Keep pressing on and keep up the good work!

Cheers,
-Mark Rich