Sunday

Jessica's Baby Shower

Yesterday was Jess' babyshower and I loved it. I love all things baby anyway - so this was so much fun.
A001
Photobucket
The shower was hosted by Elizabeth who totally reminds me of my best friend in high school - she was completely sweet and hospitable.
B002
Photobucket
This gift got all the attention - it was beautifully wrapped with receiving blankets.
C003
Photobucket
D004
Photobucket
E005
Photobucket
The mom to be and the grandma to be.
F006
Photobucket

We're doing Jess' actual maternity shoot in the next couple days so you'll see more of her soon - but we had to get some "This is my baby shower shots" because she looked so cute!
G007
Photobucket
H008
Photobucket

I009
Photobucket
My favorite of the day
J010
Photobucket
I saw this mom and her little girl and had to pull them outside for a couple mother daughter pics.
K011


I love the way they turned out

L012


This is George - he was the only guy there and his prize from one of the games was this set of pink bath stuff - too funny!

M013
Photobucket

Measuring out crepe paper to guess the size of Jess' belly

N014
Photobucket

O015
Photobucket
Baby Chloe got so much attention

P016
Photobucket
She got some amazing gifts...

Q017
Photobucket
... I was actually totally jealous of this one - some Arbonne Baby products

R018
Photobucket
Poor George

S019
Photobucket
T020
Photobucket
U021
Photobucket
V022
Photobucket
Her hat of ribbons - she wore it proudly

W023

Photobucket
Mama and hostess
X024
Photobucket
The mom and dad - aren't they cute?

Y025
Photobucket
Thanks for making me a part of your special day - you guys will be great parents!

No comments: