Wednesday

Expecting Mother: Jess

A couple days ago, I shot my first official Maternity shoot with Jess. Jess was a perfect model: up for anything, goofy, fun and BEAUTIFUL!!
These are some of my favorites - this one reminded me a lot of when I was pregnant - always day dreaming about your little one



Shortie better enjoy this attention while he can! He's already getting sprayed with a water bottle every time he sets foot in the nurseryDoesn't she look like a gap model? They should use this photo to launch their maternity line :P
This surprised me that this one was my favorite... I usually don't like my black and whites this extreme, but it really works for this photo.
I also wanted to take a second and say HELLOOOOOO MICHIGAN!!! Since Jess's baby shower, I've gotten tons of hits from her hometown in Michigan - so thanks everyone for stopping by! Check back after the baby arrives for some newborn shots too!
CLICK HERE to view all of the photos from the shoot and for print details

No comments: