Thursday

When Life Hands You Lemons...

Photobucket
Life has actually been giving me a few cups a sugar to go along with those lemons lately. Last weekend, our California trip was cancelled at the last minute, but we were able to book a flight out for my grandmother. She met my son for the first time and spent four days with us.
Photobucket
We cooked all weekend, watched movies, relaxed and went out on the town. Here's Eric watching Kayden run around while we were waiting for a table.
Photobucket
And Kayden pausing before running down to Mexico and back in 2.5 seconds. The energy of that one - my Grandmother was calling him a little machine in Spanish all weekend. With this shirt he wears, we say "Where's the cat in the hat?" And he looks down at his tummy. Have I told you I'm in love with him? Because I totally am.
Photobucket

Other good news: I finally upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 Extended and I love it.

And, yes, I made lemonade tonight and took that photo on my dining room table. I guess the secret to making good lemonade is to disolve the sugar in a little boiling water before adding it to the lemon juice and water... mine came out not so good this time. Maybe next time.

No comments: