Saturday

Headshots

Awhile back, I posted about Katheryne Mitchell and Signing Hands Outreach and about the benifits of signing. Since then, I've spent a lot of time reading about signing and learning new signs and trying to get Kayden to climb on board. So the other day, I got together with Katheryne for some new headshots. While editing, I found that she looks totally dramatic and lovely in black and white - so a lot of them are converted and look fabulous! Here are my top five faves:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Thanks so much Katheryne, for inviting me over - I hope you like them! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Denise. I truly enjoyed our visit. It was fun in our photo shoot. See you soon for our Picture Perfect Father's Day event! Katheryne