Monday

Welcome Baby Vincent!

"I feel like I've known him my whole life. And I don't know what I'd do without him." New mother Jess spoke the same words I had spoken only two years ago. This last Saturday I spent the morning with 8 day old Vincent Miguel and his lovely mama. Talking about labor and delivery brought me back to those first magical months. Those months where sleep, showers and whole meals are hard to come by but you hardly notice because you've got the most amazing baby in the world. Who needs sleep when you've got this little one?You could tell he was already in love with his mom.
And that she felt the same :)
Of course all new babies love to nurse! I think he would have stayed there the whole time if we'd let him!
Here's his papa, John who was sleeping nearly the whole time I was there - Booooo!
This one is my favorite of the day

If you're a friend of Jess or a family member, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! And Click here to see all the photos from the day :) Thanks for stopping by

No comments: