Wednesday

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a shoot with Kaden and his grandmother Marilyn. Kaden has the sweetest little face and says things like, "Oh My!" which cracks me up!
He also has very striking eyes
My almost favorite of the day
We found a tennis ball and he just lit up. He must have thrown it at me a dozen times!

We found a racquetball room that echoed which was tons of fun for him
He was running so fast it was hard to frame a shot at all
What adorable faces he makes!
He lost his balance and had to get a hug from Grandma

We saw a tree just outside and Marilyn suggested putting him in it

With all the attention from his Grandma, he totally wasn't interested in me
This little one can sign a little, so here I think he's saying "please"
And did I mention the park has an amazing view of the Superstition Mountains?

My official favorite of the day
When we got back into the car, Kaden was rightfully thirsty. Marilyn also teaches hula, so check out her website here. Mahalo!

No comments: